Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Few more finishes

Here are a few more of my latest finishes.

 BBD--Lady Liberty.  Ladies Prim Society Club kit.
Stitched on 36 count Ligonier Latte with over dyed threads.

 A view of the top.  I am so happy with how the finishing turned out.
This was a fun project.

 Threadwork Primitives--Where Liberty Dwells.
Stitched on 32 count coffee dyed linen by me with DMC.
Started 7-15-2015 Finished 7-20-2015

 This is the fabric that I used on the back and the binding.
This was a quick and fun stitch and again I like the results of the finish.

Kathy Barrick--Good Intentions.
Stitched on 32 count linen dyed by me with DMC threads.
Framed with a recycled frame I had.



6 comments:

Ali said...

Lovely job on all the finishes, the Kathy Barrick one made me smile and how true for us all x

Vickie said...

Wonderful work! Lady Liberty is awesome!

Robin in Virginia said...

What super finishes! The more I see of the Threadwork Primitives piece, the more I want to stitch it up.

Robin in Virginia

Marilyn said...

More great finishes!!
Love them all.
Marilyn

Marie said...

Love the BBD Lady Liberty piece. You did a great job on the finishing.

Ugh! I don't want to buy more stash but after seeing Good Intentions I think I will be doing some online shopping. This would look perfect on my stitching wall.

You small quilted piece is perfect…a nice option for finishing.

diamondc said...

Joan: Beautiful piece, love the backing fabric.

Blessings
Catherine