Sunday, October 12, 2014

Some seasonal finishes

I did some finishing yesterday.
Here are the results:


 Blackbird Designs--Cats on Parade.
Stitched on 30 count linen that I tea dyed with
DMC threads.
Started 9-18-2014
Finished 10-1-2014

 This is just another view of the drum.  I think it turned out quite well although I had a little trouble
with the top.  I think my next drum will go better.  I stuffed this with sawdust.



The Scarlett House--Pumpkins and Bittersweet stitched on 32 count coffee dyed linen with DMC.
Started 10-7-2014
Finished 10-10-2014
This was a fun and quick stitch.

 Threadwork Primitives--Jack in the Hat stitched on 32 count coffee dyed linen with DMC.
Started 10-6-2014
Finished 10-7-2014
Another fun stitch.  Made this into a bag, just don't have the handle on the bag yet.  I need to get the linen ribbon for it.

Here is a picture of the fabric I used for the pillow and the bag.  
Cute little pumpkins!!!

 Lizzie Kate--Sled Dudes stitched on perforated paper with DMC.
Started and Finished 10-2-2014
This pattern was just to cute of pass up  I will be stitching the other two designs soon.

I have also been doing some sewing and some stitching on WIP's.  I did get one WIP stitched and I have to finish the framing and then I will post on it.
I also wanted to post on my State Fair results but need to get the pictures from my daughter.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Weather here in Minnesota is fairly nice:)


6 comments:

Blu said...

Gorgeous finishes!

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous finished finishes you shared! I really like the Pumpkins & Bittersweet design you stitched.

Robin in Virginia

Marie said...

Beautiful finishing! I love your Threadwork Primitives Jack in the Hat bag and Pumpkins and Bittersweet. Really nice work (as always).

Marilyn said...

Great Fall finishes.
The little sled is too cute.
Marilyn

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Your been busy and productive and the finishes look great

valerie said...

Great finishes Joan! Love the drum pinkeep!